After completing her Degree in Sociology and working in a number of Local Government and Public Sector roles supporting change, Emma went on to start her recruitment career in 2007 working for an established recruitment organisation.
She went on to specialise in what she really enjoys which is recruiting for the public sector, both Local Government and NHS, specialising in the recruitment of Project, Programme, Change Managers through to Operational experts.
This position gave her a great amount of exposure to change within the NHS and Local Government across a range of organisations. She has developed an excellent Public Sector network with client and candidate relationships built up over the past 5 years.
Emma is focused on Project, Programme and Change Management hires into the NHS organisations across the UK. Emma’s experience enables her to effectively deliver into a wide range of disciplines, which includes (but is not limited to):
- Project and Programme Change
- Business Analysts
- A&E General Managers/Turnaround specialists
- Divisional Managers around Surgery and Theatres
- HR and OD Specialists
- CIP, QIPP and Service Improvement/Turnaround Project and Programme Managers
- Chief Nurses, Directors of Nursing, Clinical Staffing and Resilience and Governance specialists
- Commissioning Change and Support
- Estates and Finance Support
- Operational Project Managers and General Project Managers/Business Analysts
For a confidential discussion about a current vacancy you need to fill or about your career search, Emma can be contacted on 0117 428 0600 or on email@example.com.
Fun facts about Emma:
- Mulberry Handbags
- Fun Fact: Emma’s such a bad driver she was invited to BBC’s ‘Driving School’….she politely declined”.