Henry is one of the founding Directors of ISL and has been with the company since its inception in January 2007. He is still fully hands on and managing a number of key accounts for the business, whilst still actively engaging with new businesses on a regular basis.
He has been involved in the recruitment industry since 2001, prior to which he had a successful career in Operational Management for a global organisation. He has a BSc from Bristol and an MSc from Loughborough.
Having begun his recruitment career working for one of the largest firms in the market, supplying a range of IT professionals to commercial and public sector clients, where he progressed to a Senior Consultant. He then joined a niche recruitment firm as Regional Manager providing Senior Management and Programme/Project professionals to a range of organisations and sectors; whilst growing and managing a team of consultants at the same time.
Henry is experienced at recruiting across a range of sectors and positions with a focus on building and maintaining long standing relationships with his clients and candidates. This has led to established recruitment partnerships with FTSE100s through to SME organisations.
If you would like to contact Henry please call 0117 428 0600 or email email@example.com.
- Keen runner, completed London Marathon in under 4 hours, a number of half marathons completed.
- Budding Gin fan – with growing gin bar at home
- Spending time with 2 young daughters, trying to convince them to try any sport.
- Fun Fact: Used to be a cinema manager!
- Considered becoming a golf professional when I was 18 / played county level golf.
- Got a Blue Peter badge when I was 10, which my daughters are very jealous about.